- Switch off the emergency valve on the outside wall of the building and turn off the gas at the main shut off valve under the tank hood.
- Extinguish all naked flames immediately.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment and be aware of any equipment which may switch on or off automatically.
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the building.
- Contact your installer or the engineer who maintains your appliances.
With LPG from HW Gas we will work with you direct to provide a tailored installation designed to meet you and your establishment’s energy needs.